I'm so bored. And I feel weird. Like I'm sick of life, you know? It's pointless.
Things happen, and I always have this big burning desire to tell someone, to sit down with someone in person and babble and get it all out. Then I realise I really don't want to go through it all again, repeating it all over again makes me sick. But at the same time I'm wishing someone, anyone in this world, knew about all that I wanted to tell them.
After thinking about it again, I realise maybe I want to tell someone, and I want to be able to lean on that person and cry cry cry. Does this even make sense?
The MSN windows are flashing and I'm listening to Freddie through my computer's headphones and I have the strangest feeling that I'm the only still object in the room. It feels like the rest of the world is swirling around me, and the computer screen is point zero.
before it might have made some sense but now it's all fucked up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment